BYOB INC

Bringing you Bacon and BS since 2002

Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Love!

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and my boyfriend at the Gardens! There was an awesome sculpture of a butterfly and right away mom said "picture! Picture!"

Photobucket

My big dork! I love him so much <3

My birthday will be in a couple of weeks, and since my sister's birthday I declared this the year of the princess. She had a full handmade parade and this cute little plastic light up tiara! I decided that I was going to step up my game and I was going to have a tiara for my birthday too, but I would continue my handmade kick and get a longer lasting "grown up" tiara! Skimming etsy I found Athinalabella, who makes the CUTEST candy jewelry I have ever seen!

Photobucket

The second I saw it, I called my boyfriend and said "If you get me this it'll cover all birthdays EVER!" :D I was excited, and now that he has agreed to get me one as a present Im ready to celebrate 19 in style! Obsession with hairpeices will be satisfied soon! My cupcake hair peice plus the tiara= best. summer. EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment