BYOB INC

Bringing you Bacon and BS since 2002

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Visit my Etsy!

Sorry I hadn't blogged like I should, but this is too good to pass up!

http://www.etsy.com/people/BTBInc?ref=si_pr

After hours of sizzling in the pan the bacon has been majorly brought! Come visit my etsy and buy!

Also! enter colorfrenzy and recieve free shipping with the purchase of two things of like yarn colors.

In light of some recent events, I am also developing a new product! For a friends birthday I used his love of meats as an inspiration and came up with a bacon wallet. Needless to say to me it was a bit depressing, just a crocheted peice of cotton folded in half and shoddily stitched together to make a pouch (because men don't have coinpurses he says :p)

Seeing as I can be such a stickler, I am making a new one I am much more comfortable with! This one is going to be much more dimensional and elaborate with a lot of necessary stuff that I think a wallet needs. I will still add the bacon element to it ^^ Pics will be up when it is done.

With this bacon kick there will also be many more surprises! Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment