BYOB INC

Bringing you Bacon and BS since 2002

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shops I absolutely love!

I have been a part of the etsy community for exactly a month now as a seller! 4 sales total this month, Woohoo! lets keep the sales coming!

Because I save the shop names on my circles, its not often I have a few shops I put on my favorites. A lot of my favorite shops say: "If I had all the money in the world I'd buy EVERYTHING here!" They are crazy cutesy, with beautiful designs but out of the broke college kid's budget. I'll give about five shops to date I love.

Dots Diner

When I think of the 1950's pinup style apron's I'd love to wear around the house her pieces are exactly what I want. There are many styles from cutesty and bright and pink to bold red and checkered black and white and I want all of them! To make things better, her work has an amazing professional finish and breathtakingly detailed designs aside from the elaborate fabric. I remember showing these to my significant other asking which ones he like and he said all of them! So hopefully if we both have money there will be a sale in the future!

And she has more than just aprons, lately there have been a few scrap-happy potholders appearing and they're just as lovely as the other products! So if you can't get the aprons or just don't wanna show as-open cuteness, the potholders are just as wonderful!

Twinkie Chan!

Come on, who DOESN'T love Twinkie Chan? One of my first favorites here, her work still remains as my all time favorite. Lately I have been eyeing her Tissue Box Cozies, which she has added a tasty key lime pie and berry pie to the set! The loop stitch is one of those stitches I dont use often, so I admire people who do it well! I'm excited to she what she comes up with next, and I hope I have the cash to jump on it!

Athinalabella!

I couldn't get the crown like I had hoped, but her stuff remains on my "top stuff I absolutely need" list. Like the other two, she has a bright flair and an eye for detail in all that she does. Resin Jewelry to reflect candy and lollipops; everything from the resin crown to the large charms necklaces pops out and shows the world how awesome candy can be. My favorite is the Candy Heart Necklace that reflects beautiful blues and pinks with a large peppermint in the middle!

boygirlparty

This is a much softer set of items, but with my journal and notepad obsession there is nothing I love more than self illustrated handmade journals. The two items that stand out for me here are the 192 page self illustrated journal and the to do lists (which is two things I know I desperately need!) Even if I don't always feel I need it, the recipe cards are lovely editions to my collection!

Decadent Delusion

What ended up attracting me to her stuff was the handspun yarn! Beautiful and (dare I say?) Decadent, these are elegantly colored yarns I wouldn't mind wrapping myself in. <3 on top of that, the lacy earrings are just gorgeous!

Take a look at these and hopefully shop! You'll see EXACTLY what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment