BYOB INC

Bringing you Bacon and BS since 2002

Sunday, January 15, 2012

6- What sort of things, outside of fashion, do you consider to be part of a mori girl lifestyle?

This is where I think hippie really blends with mori. I would say it is living in a relaxed and earthy way. A good thing is whether you like the outdoors or not (besides, wearing the outfits are no fun if you do not show them off somehow?) I see a love for animals and nature, and just that daisy chain peace loving sweet nature.

7- Are you also a lolita? I find a lot of mori girls do lolita as well! whether you are or aren’t a lolita, why do you think this is?

I was into Lolita far before I was into mori girl. I don’t officially see myself as one, but I did like making the accessories. The cost to get good Lolita gear was really what held me back and I couldn’t always do super structured items. Im not huge but I am a big girl, so getting loli gear is semi difficult for me.

8- What is your favorite type of plant life? whether it be tree, bush, flower, fruit or vegetable? why is it so special to you?

I have a big soft spot for wildflowers. My all time favorite without a doubt is sunflowers, and that’s just that I used to grow them as a kid and I remember how big and pretty they were.

9- List 10 words that remind you of mori girl or inspire your mori girl life.

Knitting, Crochet, Deer, Daisy, Love, Park, Picnic, Fur, Warmth, Comfort.

10- What are your favorite books? do you think they’re mori or not?

I know what I read is not mori XD Unless you count my Japanese magazines. The closest I’d say would be Love Janis, but my favorite books (Poisonwood bible, Hellsing) definitely not XD

No comments:

Post a Comment