BYOB INC

Bringing you Bacon and BS since 2002

Monday, January 16, 2012

Mori Girl Questions 11-15

11- name 5 of your favorite mori girl style songs or musicians, even if they’re not explicity “mori.”

Corrine Bailey Rae comes to mind, she has such a sweet sound and everything sounds so relaxed.


"PonPonPon" Its so weird, but it fills me with so much joy


"Konnichiwan Kara One-Two-Three" Hotch-Potchi. Whimsy and puppy paws.


12- name 5 mori girl style hobbies!

1. Gardening: I’ve been doing it since I was little.
2. Picnicking: this is a wonderful pastime that I try to share with my love, but usually we can’t do it (too cold outside, Michigan winters are brutal!) so we curl up inside and do it!
3. Crafting: knitting, crocheting, embroidery, sewing and more. There is something liberating knowing that if you can’t buy your mori items you can make them yourself. Mori just gives me more of a reason to challenge myself and make larger things.
4. Cooking: Especially sweets! Things that promote warmth and relaxation and just give you the warm fuzzies when you eat them
5. Strolling the park

13- What films, if any, inspire your mori girl look and life?

I don’t think I have any in particular that inspire me. I know “Strawberry Fields Forever” does in a way, and I know a lot of the modernized fairy tale movies have really been helping me solidify something.

14- do you like to coordinate the colors in your outfits to match the seasons? what colors do you think are most appropriate for each season, and why, if you’d like to explain?

I do not do well at it, but I do try to coordinate my colors based on the season. As a kid we were forced to learn the “what to wear” common sense due to extreme weather conditions in the south. During the summer is my time to wear light colors and minimal layering. So colors like white are highly recommended for me in the summer. Then as the seasons go on the colors get darker and the layers get heavier.

15- post a photo of your favorite personal mori girl coordinate.



I love this look! plus this is such a serene image to me

No comments:

Post a Comment